Grilled Miso Swordfish Pasta
- 180gm Swordfish, sliced into 3 pieces
- 30gm Miso
- 15gm Sugar
- 20ml Mirin
- 10ml Sake
- 50gm Linguine
- 80gm Button Mushrooms, half-sliced
- 2unit Chilli Padi, chopped
- 5gm Garlic, chopped
- 20ml Chicken Stock
- 2litres Water
- Olive Oil
- A pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Marinate swordfish with miso, mirin, sugar and sake for at least 3 hours.
- Wash swordfish and pat dry
- Heat a pan with olive oil, pan fry swordfish till cooked.
- Boil water in a pot, add in linguine and cook till al dente or till desired texture.
- Strain linguine, add a dash of olive oil and toss well, set aside.
- Heat pan with olive oil, add chopped chilli padi and garlic, stir fry till fragrant.
- Add in button mushroom and linguine, and sautéed lightly.
- Add chicken stock, salt & pepper to taste.
- Place linguine and swordfish on serving plate and serve.