Grilled Swordfish Rolled in Asparagus
- 30 g swordfish loin, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks fresh green asparagus
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Dash of extra virgin olive oil
- Thinly slice the swordfish and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill a pot with sufficient water to blanch asparagus stalks, add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the asparagus into the pot of hot boiling water and boil for about 2 mins, then cool them in cold water.
- Wrap the thinly sliced swordfish around the asparagus stalks.
- Preheat a frying pan or grill pan on high heat for 1 to 2 mins, and pan-fry or grill the asparagus-wrapped swordfish for 2 mins.
- To serve, drizzle with some balsamic vinegar and a dash of olive oil.