Pan-Seared Tuna Served with Mesclun Salad
- 80gm Tuna
- 100ml Olive Oil
- 1clove Garlic, sliced
- 5gm Shallots, sliced
- 1stalk Rosemary, chopped
- 1stalk, Thyme, chopped
- 50gm Mesclun Salad
- A pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 100ml Olive Oil, for dressing
- 60ml Honey, for dressing
- 40ml Lemon Juice, for dressing
- Marinate tuna with all the ingredients for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Pan sear tuna over high heat on all sides, ensure the centre of the tuna remain pink.
- Allow tuna to cool slightly before slicing it into 8 – 10pcs, set aside.
- Toss dressing with Mesclun salad in a mixing bowl.
- Place salad on serving plate and lay pan seared tuna atop salad, and serve.