Sweet and Sour Swordfish (咕佬肉)
- Swordfish cube
- Corn Flour
- Seasoning (Salt& Pepper)
- Chili Sause, Sugar, White Vinegar
- Onion, Green Pepper, Red Pepper
- Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chili sauce x 2 big spoon
- Sugar x 4 teaspoons
- Vinegar x 1 big spoon
- Sprinkle the swordfish with salt and pepper.
- Cut the onion, green pepper and red pepper in small pieces. (Mixture A)
- Coat the swordfish cubes with corn flour.
- Place into the deep fryer and at 170°C for 5 mins until it is golden brown.
- Add Mixture A into a skillet and fry for 2 mins then add in sweet and sour sauce
- Include the fried swordfish cubes and fry for about 30s before serving